たかくん (Under construction)
Takashi Inagaki (稲垣 貴士) (Japanese)
I am a Master's student in mechanical engineering studying biomechanics
at Nagoya University.
I like learning new things, languages, game dev, programming, system trading (recently), self-awareness, metacognition, etc. Have some programming and engineering skills. I like to develop things that make our lives easier.
Something that reduces everyone's work hours (software, hardware, just everything). Metacognition, Scalability, Intelligence
MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Nagoya University, Japan
Apr. 2022 - Mar. 2024, Expectedly
BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Nagoya University, Japan
Apr. 2018 - Mar. 2022
Diploma Student / Intern at SAP Japan Co., Ltd.
Oct. 2022 - Present, part-time
Research Engineer at Corpy&Co., Inc., Japan
June. 2022 - Present, part-time
- Developing a machine learning platform for factories and more (using Django)
- International environment (use English to communicate)
Summer Internship at freee
Aug. 2022 - Sep. 2022, two weeks, full-time
- Joined global engineering team (international environment)
- Add a new feature to an existing product during two weeks internship
- Used Ruby on Rails, React, TypeScript, CircleCI, GitHub, Jira, etc.
Software Developer at N2i, inc., Japan
Apr. 2019 - Mar. 2022, part-time
- Acquired professional level of programming skills here. Developed a Node.js web application that can communicate users from a browser via a third-party messaging app (LINE) to achieve specific tasks. Participated in developing an in-house product written in Node.js. Analyzed geographical data using the k-nearest neighbor algorithm in Python. Updated Django app and improved the functionality in Python. Created a simple web app in Python to foster communication at the workplace.
Technical Support Staff, Division of Homeostatic Development at
National Institute for Physiological Sciences, Japan
Aug. 2020 - Feb. 2021, part-time, supervised by Dr. Masakazu Agetsuma
- Assisted in implementing MATLAB scripts to analyze two-photon calcium images of mice (supervised by Dr. Masakazu Agetsuma and Prof. Junichi Nabekura)
Teaching Assistant (Classical Mechanics I) at Nagoya University
Apr. 2022 - Aug. 2022, part-time
Master's Student, Biomechanics Lab at Nagoya University, Japan
Apr. 2022 - Present, supervised by Dr. Jeonghyun Kim and Prof. Takeo Matsumoto
Undergraduate Student, Biomechanics Lab at Nagoya University,
Apr. 2021 - Mar. 2022, supervised by Dr. Jeonghyun Kim and Prof. Takeo Matsumoto
- Developed optical clearing method for spheroid and enabled us a clear observation inside the spheroid. Created a software for the analysis of 3D volume and shape of nuclei in the spheroid using Python3. It allowed us to quantify the nuclei in spheroid. With these methods, I elucidated that hMSC spheroid with osteogenic supplements showed different nuclei shape than without osteogenic supplements, which might indicate difference in differentiation ability of the hMSC spheroid (supervised by Dr. Jeonghyun Kim and Prof. Takeo Matsumoto).
Research Assistant, Assistive Robotics Group at Nagoya University,
Aug. 2019 - Mar. 2021, supervised by Dr. Yasuhiro Akiyama, Dr. Shogo Okamoto and Prof. Yoji Yamada
- Studied the relationship between gait stability and variability indices (supervised by Dr. Shogo Okamoto and Prof. Yoji Yamada). Investigated how several gait stability indices are related to gait parameters (supervised by Dr. Yasuhiro Akiyama, Dr. Shogo Okamoto and Prof. Yoji Yamada)
Japanese (Native), English (TOEFL iBT 101 MyBestTM Scores, as of Oct. 9 2021)
Hearvo a voting platform
Developed a voting platform entirely by myself using React and Python (Flask). It took about 4-5 months to make a prototype. It aimed to create a new place on the Internet to efficiently aggregate people's opinion and replace poll features such as YouTube, Reddit, Instagram, and so on. I posted it on ProductHunt, sadly, it never went viral... The main reason is that it is hard to get people's attention just by showing some random polls. We didn't offer the incentives to people to keep watching the website and vote. I'm still thinking a better way to achieve this concept. If you think this project sounds fun, please let me know!
Preprints & Submitted
- M. Agetsuma, I. Sato, Y. R Tanaka, L. Carrillo-Reid, A. Kasai, Y. Arai, M. Yoshimoto, T. Inagaki, H. Hashimoto, J. Nabekura, T. Nagai, "Activity-dependent organization of prefrontal hub-networks for associative learning and signal transformation", https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.08.31.458461
- J. Kim, T. Inagaki, J. Sunaga, T. Adachi, and T. Matsumoto, "Effect of chemically induced osteogenesis supplements on multicellular behavior of osteocytic spheroids", Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, (2022) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbrc.2022.07.026
- T. Inagaki, Y. Akiyama, S. Okamoto, T. Mayumi, and Y. Yamada, "Relationship between gait stability indices and gait parameters comprising joint angles using walking data of 288 people", Nagoya Journal of Medical Science, 85(2), (2023)
- J. Kim, T. Inagaki, T. Adachi, and T. Matsumoto, “Modulation of mechanical environment to induce osteocyte differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells”, 9th World Congress of Biomechanics (July 2022).
- T. Iwasaki, S. Okamoto, Y. Akiyama, T. Inagaki and Y. Yamada, "Walking motions with high margin-of-stability values," Proceedings of 2021 IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Safety for Robotics (ISR), 2021, pp. 224-228, https://doi.org/10.1109/ISR50024.2021.9419382
- T. Iwasaki, S. Okamoto, Y. Akiyama, T. Inagaki and Y. Yamada, "Kinematic gait stability index highly correlated with the margin of stability: Concept and interim report", Proceedings of 2021 IEEE/SICE International Symposium on System Integration (SII), 2021, pp. 347-350, https://doi.org/10.1109/IEEECONF49454.2021.9382779
- T. Inagaki, S. Okamoto, T. Iwasaki, Y. Akiyama and Y. Yamada, "Comparison of gait variability and stability indices", Proceedings of 2020 IEEE 2nd Global Conference on Life Sciences and Technologies (LifeTech), 2020, pp. 72-74, https://doi.org/10.1109/LifeTech48969.2020.1570617664
Conferences in Japan
- Jeonghyun Kim, Takashi Inagaki, Eijiro Maeda, Taiji Adachi, Takeo Matsumoto Measurement of multicellular behavior and mechanical properties in 3D osteocytic spheroids 第62回日本生体医工学会
- 光と機械学習で紐解く、恐怖記憶コード神経回路の動的生成過程と情報処理 Optical and computational dissection of prefrontal neural circuits for fear memory. Masakazu Agetsuma, Issei Sato, Yasuhiro Tanaka, Luis Carrillo-Reid, Atsushi Kasai, Yoshiyuki Arai, Miki Yoshitomo, Takashi Inagaki, Hitoshi Hashimoto, Junichi Nabekura, Takeharu Nagai 第31回バイオイメージング学会
- T. Inagaki, J. Kim, E. Maeda, T. Matsumoto, "3D Image Analysis for Nuclear Morphology in Osteocytic Spheroids with Optical Clearing Technique", The 61st Annual Conference of Japanese Society for Medical and Biological Engineering, Niigata, Japan (June, 2022)
- 稲垣 貴士, キム ジョンヒョン, 前田 英次郎, 松本 健郎, "組織透明化手法による3次元骨細胞スフェロイド内部の細胞核形状評価", 第53回学生員卒業研究発表会講演会 TOKAI ENGINEERING COMPLEX 2022 (TEC22) (2022年3月)
- T. Inagaki, Y. Akiyama, S. Okamoto, T. Mayumi, and Y. Yamada, "Relationship between gait stability indices and gait parameters comprising joint angles using walking data of 300 people", Proceedings of The Robotics and Mechatronics Conference 2021, Osaka, Japan (June, 2021)
- Best presentation award, 2022, TOKAI ENGINEERING COMPLEX 2022 (TEC22), for "T. Inagaki, J. Kim, E. Maeda, T. Matsumoto: Evaluation of cell nucleus shape inside 3D bone cell spheroid by tissue transparency method" (2022.3.4) (in Japanese)
- Best student paper award, 2021 IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Safety for Robotics, for "T. Iwasaki, S. Okamoto, Y. Akiyama, T. Inagaki and Y. Yamada: Walking motions with high margin-of-stability values" (2021.3.6)
- Best presentation award, 2020 The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers Systems Integration, for "T. Iwasaki, S. Okamoto, Y. Akiyama, T. Inagaki and Y. Yamada: Gait stability index with high correlation to mechanical stability margin" (2020.12.25) (in Japanese)
takashi.inagaki68 aaaatttt gmail.com